Supervision & Leadership
February 25-27, 2020
Supervision & Leadership is a 3 day, interactive leadership and management training course designed to give team leaders the additional knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to feel more confident, motivated, and self-assured. Using case studies, exercises and open discussion, attendees gain new insights on goal setting, proper use of language, delegating, giving constructive criticism, and how to positively motivate oneself and others.
- Develop key leadership styles
- Discover conflict resolution techniques
- Explore effective leadership tools to help get the most from your team
- Distinguish when to delegate, motivate, direct, and hold people accountable
- Basic Concepts of Maintenance Best Practice
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervisor Strategies
- Leading Effective Performance
- Supervisor Tools
- Change Management
Course fee includes a comprehensive learning manual, morning and afternoon refreshments, lunch, and the use of a fully equipped business center. Each attendee will receive a certificate of attendance upon successful completion of the course.